Eyelash Extension Aftercare
Eyelash Extension Aftercare
Eyelash Extensions are individual synthetic lashes that are attached one by one to your natural eyelashes. They require very gentle care to last long and remain in good condition. Please read through the following information thoroughly and make sure you understand everything involved with your procedure before signing. Initializing each section lets us know that you understand and agree to the terms in each section.
Before Your Appointment
To prepare for your Eyelash Extension appointment, please remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with a mild, oil-free cleanser. It is very important that your eyes are clean and makeup free in order for your Extensions to hold. Do not perm or tint lashes before or after lash extension application.
If you wear contacts, you should remove them and wear glasses to your appointment, or bring a lens case and remove them when you arrive. It's for your own Plan to set aside 1.5 to 2.5 hours for your appointment.
What should I do or not do after my Eyelash Extension application?
It is extremely important that you follow the instructions below to ensure that your Extensions last long.
1. Do not rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face. Clean around the eyes with a wash cloth.
2. Do not use a regular eyelash curler.
3. Do not pull your lash extensions – you will remove your own lash with it.
4. We recommend not to use a sauna while wearing the Eyelash Extensions.
5. We recommend not to use mascara, but if you'd like to use it for more glamorous look use a special type of mascara especially formulated for eyelash extensions.
6. Never try to remove the extensions on your own.
7. Do not cut the extensions (you may cut your own lashes).
8. Do not use any oil-based makeup remover for cleaning your eye makeup. Avoid touching the Extensions with any makeup remover or cream. The best makeup remover when you have the Extensions on is a baby shampoo. Read our BLOG for more information on cleaning.
9. Remember to come in for touch ups.
10. Do not tint or perm your lashes before or after having extensions applied.
What happens if a lash should loosen or become dislodged?
Do not pull on the lash. Please contact your Technician to make an appointment to have it removed or replaced properly and safely.
Foxy iLashes will not be held liable for any damage that you may cause by trying to remove the Eyelash Extensions on your own.
best eyelash extensions Owen Sound, eyelash extensions, lash extensions, eyelash extensions deal, mink eyelash extensions, 100% mink eyelash extensions, full set eyelash extensions price richmond hill, Siberian mink eyelash extensions in Owen Sound, dolly lashes, dolly lashes extensions, dolly lashes salon, foxy lashes, foxy lashes salon, foxy eyelash extensions, natural look eyelash extensions, 2D eyelash extensions prices, 3D eyelash extensions prices, 2D eyelash extensions prices Owen Sound, 2D eyelash extensions prices Port Elgin, 2D eyelash extensions Owen Sound, double volume eyelash extensions prices, double volume eyelash extensions prices Port Elgin, double volume eyelash extensions salon Owen Sound, xtreme lashes, xtreme lashes salon, xtreme lashes salon Owen Sound, xtreme lash extensions, xtreme lash extensions Bruce area, xtreme lash extensions Bruce county, xtreme lash extensions prices, xtreme lash extensions prices Wiarton, xtreme lashes hp-ultra, eyelash extensions Wiarton, eyelash extensions Owen Soundprices, eyelash extensions salon Wiarton, Wiarton eyelash extensions, eyelash extension in Wiarton, lash extensions Grey Bruce